This course sets out the aspects of SMCR that are applicable to individuals undertaking Certification Functions, including the Certification Regime and the Conduct Rules. This course is suitable for:
• Individuals undertaking Certification Functions
• Senior Managers who supervise Certified Employees
• Project managers and administrators
This course can be applied as both an ‘introductory’ course and a ‘refresher’ course.
Purchasing, Onboarding & Volume Discounts
Introduction to the SMCR Framework
- A background to the SMCR regime and the content of the training course.
How SMCR Applies to a Certified Person
The Certification Regime – an Introduction
- What are Certified Functions?
- Territorial Scope
- The FCA Directory
- Issuing Certificates
- What does Certification involve?
The Fit and Proper Test
- Honesty, integrity and reputation
- Competence and capability
- Financial soundness
- Regulatory references
What are the risks to you?
- Designed by Experts
- Compatible on multiple devices
- E-Learning modules available offline
- Tailor any module to your needs
- Trackable testing & administrative tools
- Bespoke implementation on our LMS or yours
The price for this course: