This course provides a focussed overview of the Individual Conduct Rules for which annual training is required, for individuals working at UK Credit Unions who are subject to SMCR, but are neither Senior Managers nor subject to the Certification Regime.
On completion of this course, you will:
• Understand the aim of SMCR in relation to staff at Credit Unions
• Understand the three key components of SMCR: Senior Managers Regime; Certification Regime; and the Conduct Rules
• Have a sound understanding of the Conduct Rules and how these apply to you
• Understand the risks of contravening the Conduct Rules
• Achieve 0.5 CPD points
This course can be applied as both an ‘introductory’ course and a ‘refresher’ course.
Purchasing, Onboarding & Volume Discounts
- Back to the future
- The aims of SMCR
- Three elements
Conduct Rules overview
- Conduct Rules
- Who must follow the Conduct Rules?
- When do the Conduct Rules apply?
- What is the standard of conduct that is expected of me?
- Check your understanding
The Conduct Rules in detail
- Conduct Rule 1: You must act with integrity
- Conduct Rule 2: You must act with due skill, care and diligence
- Conduct Rule 3: You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA
- and other regulators
- Conduct Rule 4: You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and
- treat them fairly
- Conduct Rule 5: You must observe proper standards of market conduct
What are the risks to you?
- Internal disciplinary action and reporting breaches to the regulators
- Regulatory sanctions
- What else should you be aware of?
- 80% Pass Mark
- Further information & downloading your certificate
The price for this course:
£25.00 excl. VAT
Other e-learning courses
you may be interested in
Complete this form and we'll contact you shortly with a quote:
Coupon applied at checkout