Our Q4, 2021 Quarterly Newsletter is part of a series that provides a regular update of key regulatory issues affecting the UK/EU and the USA, to help you connect the dots.
Key topics covered this quarter include:
- The adoption of the Investment Firms Prudential Regime (‘IFPR’) by many UK investment firms, which took effect on 1 January 2022.
- The continuation of ESG as a hot topic on both sides of the pond
- Finalisation of the FCA’s climate-related disclosure requirements for asset managers and certain other firms, and wider disclosure requirements and other initiatives are on the cards.
- The SEC’s expected announcement of its disclosure plans in early 2022, and
- The regulatory aspect of the ongoing disruption caused by COVID in terms of business continuity, data security and financial planning, among other aspects
Click below to read our Q4 2021 Quarterly Newsletter