We’re proud to partner with Brodie Consulting Group to present The Hedge – a brief run through of the past month’s news and views from the hedge fund sector, covering noteworthy activity around investments, activism, crypto, marketing, regulation and other relevant topics.
From a regulatory perspective specifically, we cover the following this month:
- MiFID II research requirement are pared back
- FCA consultation on a new authorised fund regime for investing in long term assets
- FAC fines Sapien Capital Ltd £219,000 for serious financial crime control failings in relation to cum/ex trading
- Woodford Equity Income Fund investigation
- US/UK regulatory co-operation
Click here for the June edition of The Hedge.