The April edition of the Alternative Investor is out, with a look at March performances and great pieces from bfinance, AIMA and Seedrs.
- Bfinance: Kathryn Saklatvala writes about the slowdown in manager activity, what bfinance terms as investor hesitancy, as investors take a ‘wait and see’ approach to the current macro climate, but interestingly where there is resilience is the interest in private markets, which accounts for 58% of new manager searches.
- AIMA: Claire Van Wyk-Allan provides eight valuable takeaways from the Global Investor Board for alternative investment managers, ranging from fees to relationships and ESG to portfolio valuations.
- Seeders: Seedrs looks at the growth of ClimateTech funding in the VC space, which is at an all-time high and is reflected in what they are seeing on the Seedrs private investing platform, with more businesses and investors looking at this space.
Our regulatory roundup this month includes:
- Stakeholder views sought on SMCR
- FCA Publishes applications metrics: Room for improvement
- Investment Research Review
- SEC observations from examinations of newly registered Advisers
Click below for the April edition of The Alternative Investor:
Click here to subscribe to The Alternative Investor Newsletter, to receive it every month in your inbox.
Click if you would like to find out more about our Compliance Consulting services.