- Pactio’s Eric Heimark looks at how tech has the potential to revolutionise private equity operations.
- Marex Solutions’ Nilesh Jethwa turns to derivatives and building tech that can faster and more accurately price a broader range of products, empowering investors and advisors.
- Argentex’s Aaron Bird discusses the importance of a holistic and interconnected approach to transformative tech.
- We then turn to Ask AI to see what it says about its role in private capital markets…
As usual, there’s also a summary of the past month’s performances and various topical stories on acquisitions, changing of the guard, value gaps, funds shutting, redemptions, activist moves, short pain and private capital trends – across private equity, hedge funds, real estate and family offices.
Our regulatory roundup this month includes:
- EU-UK Memorandum of understanding on financial services cooperation
- SEC issues record whistleblower award
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission charges commodity pool operator in a $6m Ponzi Scheme
- WhatsApp: U.S. regulators charge HSBC and Scotia Capital with record-keeping failures
- Marketing Cayman Funds in the United Arab Emirates: Securities and Commodities Authority update
Click below for the June edition of The Alternative Investor: