The May edition of the Alternative Investor is out, focusing on venture capital and featuring pieces from Parkwalk Advisors, Armstrong International and Capricorn Capital Partners, while AIMA looks at private credit markets.
- Parkwalk Advisors: Moray Wright writes about the state of play in the university spin-out market, which has huge growth potential.
- Armstrong International: Hugh Barran comes at venture capital from the organisation perspective and where firms are building and developing their teams.
- Capricorn Capital Partners: Ioto Iotov explores why private market multiples have come off their 2020-2021 highs and ‘periods of fear’ historically being good buying opportunities.
- ACC (private credit affiliate of AIMA): Nicholas Smith changes tack to the private credit space and writes about how this economic environment has become a favourable tailwind.
Our regulatory roundup this month includes:
- FCA Business Plan 2023/2024
- Innovation, AI and the future of financial regulation
- SEC charges New Jersey-based Investment Adviser
Click below for the May edition of The Alternative Investor:
Click if you would like to find out more about our Compliance Consulting services.