The November edition of the Alternative Investor is out today, which looks at property as an alternative investment, with contributions from AREF, South Street Capital, Marcus Langlands Pearse, Savills, Sharow Capital and Tritax.
Our Regulatory roundup in this month’s edition includes:
- FCA Market Watch 75
- FATF removed Cayman Islands from the ‘Grey List’
- FCA issues £11m fine for Cyber Security breaches
- FCA bans ex Barclays CEO and issues £1.8m fine
- SEC Division of Examinations’ 2024 Priorities
- CFTCs proposed amendments to Regulation 4.7
- SEC broadens reporting requirements for Short Positions and Short Activities Reporting
- SEC adopts amendments to rules governing Beneficial Ownership Reporting
Click below for the November edition of The Alternative Investor:
Click if you would like to find out more about our Compliance Consulting services.