We are delighted to present the December edition of The Hedge, in partnership with Brodie Consulting Group, which this month features ESG and a number of excellent pieces from Simmons & Simmons, AIMA, Turnkey and Perigon, as well as a look back on the past months news and views from the hedge fund and alternative investment management sector.
This month’s regulatory round-up includes:
- FCA raising standards in new firms and financial promotions
- Director banned by the FCA for violent criminal conviction
- Former bank CEO censured over AML failings
- CFTC recognizes the FCA for cross-border enforcement cooperation
- SEC announces enforcement results for FY2022
Click below for the December edition of The Hedge.
Click if you would like to find out more about our Compliance Consulting services.