We are delighted to present the January edition of The Hedge, in partnership with Brodie Consulting Group – a brief run through of the past month’s news and views from the hedge fund sector, covering noteworthy activity around investments, activism, crypto, marketing, regulation and other relevant topics.
This month’s regulatory round-up includes:
- FCA’s confirms rules on climate-related disclosures for asset managers
- ESMA updates AIFMD Q&A to cover crypto-asset investing
- FCA publishes Decision Notice against hedge fund for conflicts of interest failings
- SEC charges private equity fund adviser with fee and expense disclosure failures
- CFTC orders JPMorgan to pay $75 Million for recordkeeping and supervision failures
Click below for the January edition of The Hedge
Click if you would like to find out more about our Compliance Consulting services.