We’re proud to partner with Brodie Consulting Group to present the July edition of The Hedge – a brief run through of the past month’s news and views from the hedge fund sector, covering noteworthy activity around investments, activism, crypto, marketing, regulation and other relevant topics.
From a regulatory perspective specifically, we cover the following this month:
- HM Treasury Wholesale Markets Review
- FCA climate-related disclosures for asset managers
- Review of host Authorised Fund Management Firms
- Consumer warning on Binance Markets Limited and the Binance Group
- SEC approves adjustment for inflation of ‘qualified client threshold