We are delighted to present the June edition of The Hedge, in partnership with Brodie Consulting Group – a brief run through of the past month’s news and views from the hedge fund sector, covering noteworthy activity around investments, activism, crypto, marketing, regulation and other relevant topics.
This month’s regulatory round-up includes:
- Marketing alternative investment funds into France – hard-line stance reaffirmed
- FCA introduces a £250 fee for each Approved Persons ‘Long Form A’ that is submitted by a regulated firm
- Use it or lose it – FCA’s new powers to amend or cancel a firm’s permissions
- FCA’s observations on market abuse surveillance
- SEC Halts Alleged Ongoing $39 Million Fraud by Hedge Fund Adviser
- SEC charges Wells Fargo Advisors with AML related violations
- SEC proposes enhanced ESG Investment Practice disclosures by certain investment advisers and investment companies
Click below for the June edition of The Hedge.