We are delighted to present the April edition of The Hedge, in partnership with Brodie Consulting Group – a brief run through of the past month’s news and views from the hedge fund sector, covering noteworthy activity around investments, activism, crypto, marketing, regulation and other relevant topics.
This month’s regulatory round-up includes:
- The FCA, Ukraine and regulatory priorities
- FCA fines asset manager and former Investment Director over conflicts of interest failings
- SEC examination priorities
- SEC Proposes New Reporting Regime for Short Selling
- NFA encourages members to monitor U.S. sanctions on Russia and remain vigilant of cybersecurity threats
Click below for the April edition of The Hedge